Sorry I'm Late Card

Hello again!
And so, to my second card of today. This is one I made for the Lawn Fawnatics: Spring Inspiration Board Challenge using the Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens and Fairy Friends stamp sets. I'm not sure who I'm going to give this card to yet but anyone who knows me will appreciate that it won't be long before I need it as I'm late for pretty much everything, including sending out brithday cards - shameful!




 I had lots of fun creating a watercolour background with distress inks and colouring all the cute images with Copic markers. Let me know what you think in the comments below xx

Spotlight on using Ranger Glossy Accents to...well...accent things.

I love using Glossy Accents to create texture in my cards as well as making key elements stand out. In this card I used it on the bluebells, toadstool and snail shells to add extra shiney cuteness. It's a great glue for sequins too!


Materials I used to create this card:

  • Neenah Solar White cardstock
  • Ranger watercolor cardstock
  • Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
  • Versafine Black ink
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink Salty Ocean
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink Mown Lawn
  • Copic Ciao markers
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Zig Wink of Stella Clear pen
  • Lawn Fawn Gleeful Gardens stamp set
  • Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends stamp set
  • Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles die set
  • Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins
So if you're thinking of playing along then why not click on the image below. It'll take you right to the blog post and all the awesome entries so far:



2 comments

  1. This card is brilliant! I love the pretty watercolor in the background! So happy you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete