Week 24 (2017) Planner Spread

Good Morning,

Well I got myself up bright and early today, even though it's a Sunday and I am sooo not a morning person, because I've got a busy day. In fact my week is going to be pretty busy in general, mostly with work stuff, so I thought I'd give myself a helping hand by getting it all planned out today.

I used my own stickers for the main elements of my layout. I made the Beauty and the Beast theme using Clipart from Handmek on Etsy. His deisgns are great and, since I've been a bit obsessed with all things Beauty and the Beast since I saw the live action film recently, I thought they'd be perfect for a 'pick-me-up' planner spread for a potentially stressful week ahead.





 Spotlight on using washi tape in a planner spread.

I love to use washi in all of my crafty endeavours but I particularly like to reach for them in my planner spreads. I nearly always use them to reinforce the paper where the punched holes are. They also add some extra interest and I love finding new designs that compliment my spreads.

This week I used a hearts and sprinkles design from Doodlebug Designs. The gold washi is one I've had for so long I can't even remember where it came from.






Well that's pretty much all I've got to say about this planner spread. Hope you like it. Have a productive and well planned week xx


No comments