Week 26 (2017) Planner Spread

Hi Everyone,

So for this week, I've decided to go with a camping themed spread. I haven't been camping yet this year but next week is the start of Camp Reset, a four week self care camp run by The Reset Girl. And the best part? It's completely free. All you need to do is sign up to receive the emails and there's a dedicated Facebook group and and running too, for sharing creations. We got the welcome pack and packing list this morning and I've been busy trying to decide what supplies I'm going to use - I'm soooo excited!






 Spotlight on Midori paper clips. I got these little baboon clips from paperchase years ago but I still love them now. They're made by the Japanese company that originally brought us the Travellers Notebook - TNs and cute clips, what's not to love?

I don't think Paperchase sells them anymore but you can get similar ones online, including from The Journal shop - they have a great selection of stationary from all over the world, including Japan and Korea.
I decided to slip back into my Filofax Malden for this week as I thought the brown complimented the spread better than the pink Kate Spade - look, don't judge me, you know it matters! But I would never abandon my Kate Spade for long so I'll likely be back in it again next week.


This weeks camping themed stickers are from a great Etsy store called London Gifties. They have a great selection of watercolour stickers which I've been really impressed with. I also used my trustee CoffeeMonsterzCo stickers and some stamps from Studio L2E to create boxes. I completed the spread by creating some faux calligraphy with my Frixion pens (handy for correctly mistakes!). Anyway, hope you join Camp Reset and share some of your projects too xx

No comments